This is how you send encrypted files by email...
1. Use an archiving software like Winzip WinRAR or 7-zip.
2. Right click on file to be encrypted.
3. Select add to archive or add to zip file.
4. Depending on which program you use you can apply a password to open the file. Using winRAR the password option is on the advanced tab. WinZip has it on the window, it is a box to check that says encrypt added files.
5. Enter password select strong encyryption and email the .zip , .rar , or other file.
6. Make sure the other person knows the password. but don't email the password.
Download 7 zip beta: