- Auto Insurance Coverage Types
- from automotive.com Coverage types are the core of any insurance policy. If you don't know what you're buying, your insurance company might not be there for you when you need them most. Just as likely, you're buying a lot more coverage than you need. Learn the various types of coverage and determine your ideal plan.
- Auto Insurance Buying Tips
- from automotive.com Insurance is a long, complicated equation that should be solved carefully. Our buying tips give you all the advice you need as to which kinds of coverage to buy, how much of each is reasonable, and which ones are a waste. More factors affect insurance than you may realize; prudent changes to your lifestyle, driving style, vehicle choice, vehicle options (and even your study habits!) can reduce your premiums.
- Auto Insurance Checklist
- from the Insurance Information Institute Shopping for auto insurance? The price you pay for your auto insurance can vary by hundreds of dollars, depending on your driving record, the type of car you have and the insurance company you buy your policy from. Here is a list of things you can do to save money.
Unfortunately everyone needs it. Here is some helpful information to help you get a good deal. Good luck.