There are lots of functional foods for us to choose from but these five may be the easiest to get a hold of and are certainly very tasty:
- Avocados. These keep you from bloating up after a big lunch and are tasty either on their own, with sugar or salt on top, or with your salad.
- Almonds. Great for brainpower. Read more here.
- Raisins. Want more energy? Grab a pack of raisins. They are high in energy and antioxidants, and low in fat and calories.
- Figs. They help maintain high energy levels while keeping your appetite far away. Whether you find fresh figs or a pack of dried fruit, enjoy its natural sweetness.
- Olives. These are anti-inflammatory and they reduce symptoms to arthritis, asthma and menopause.
For the complete list of functional and enhanced productivity foods check out: 20 Foods to Snack On For Enhanced Productivity