Relaxation and sleep are important. Here are some tips to make sleep and relaxtion more productive.
- Limit your calories before bed.
- A pre-bed snack can help you from feeling tired and drained when you wake up.
- Ice yourself down.
- Cold is an effective catalyst for sleep. Take an ice bath.
- Schedule your meals.
- The body works well if it knows it's routine. Feed it when it expects to be fed.
- Take naps.
- More specifically, try taking 20 minute caffeine naps. Take a dose of caffeine and set an alarm to wake you up in twenty minutes.
Intrigued? Visit the Blog of Tim Ferriss to learn more about how to improve your sleep.